VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for an Apptio Developer / Admin to support a major migration from ServiceNow. This role is a full-time position, for a government client.
Candidates must have a Security clearance or be able and willing to obtain one. Client will pay for the clearance.
This role is 100% remote.
This role requires someone with experience migrating ServiceNow data to the Apptio platform. Hands-on administration is key for this role in ensuring that everything is migrated accurately and correctly.
- Responsible for administering and day to day managing of system i.e. production support, reporting development cycles, including business requirements design solutioning, test management, integration strategy, deployment and training
- Own end to end the monthly calendar for the Apptio system, responsible for monthly opening and closing of the forecast, supporting the monthly close process, annual / strategic plan and associated dashboard reporting
- • Conduct data quality and gap analysis, develop a maturity plan and collaborate with data source owners on data sets
- Responsible for delivering global Apptio system integration, enhancements and optimization capabilities for dashboard reporting including integrations with Service Now CMBDs etc.
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to monthly data loads, monitoring integrity of data, analysis and maintenance of reference data (cost center hierarchy, basis tables) and mapping issues, solutioning of data errors etc.
- Eligible candidates must have or be willing to obtain a security clearance
- 5-8 years of development/admin experience
- Must have Apptio experience- preferably integrating with ServiceNow
- Must have experience and exposure to ServiceNow, and be able to pull data from the platform
If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at email@example.com. Be sure to reference job ID "NG13211".