- Coordination with Onshore and Offshore teams
Mandatory Skills : ServiceNow, UAT
We are seeking experienced UAT Lead to manage complex, global initiatives across People organization. Candidates will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to test, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue. Candidates should have subject matter expertise in at least one of the functional areas, exceptional UAT skills, a maniacal attention to detail, and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement on UATs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and systems is a plus (preferred).
- Manage change. Implement new ideas effectively within the client culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach.
- Provide functional subject matter expertise. Anticipate customers' needs.
- Participates in technical and functional design meetings to ensure requirements are clearly defined and testable.
- Ability to identify and write test scenarios, test cases and scripts as needed and lead the UAT lifecycle.
- Ensures the existence of development and test environment standards. Conduct Environment Readiness by ensuring environment mapping for boundary systems, master data, integration layers and our Partner's Systems Readiness.
- Responsible for the management and execution of detailed test plans to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
- Responsible for test project status reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments.
- Coordinates with assigned IS&T, Project Manager, Business Analysts, and Development members to deliver a solid platform for the business users to conduct UAT.
- Coordinate with internal UAT teams (onsite and offshore).
- Develop and maintain key UAT documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success (ie UAT Kickoff, UAT Planning, etc).
- Facilitate project-related testing and lessons learned work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management and senior- executive teams.
- Measure and track results. Achieve business benefit.