#1571 JDE EnterpriseOne Developer Job Description
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to design, develop, code, test, debug and assist in the ongoing support of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications, customizations, and bug fixes. This individual will be working on a variety of applications in the areas of sales order, inventory, advance pricing, forecasting, demand planning, purchasing, manufacturing and finance.
Technical requirements include systems analysis, application design, application programming, testing, problem resolution, facilitation, and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to change, take initiative, and work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to provide technical hands-on development and support for key applications like: Distribution, Financials, Manufacturing, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Transportation, and WMS.
- Experience in analyzing and researching standard E1 functionality and comparing with current or new requirements.
- Experience creating or enhancing JDE EnterpriseOne Applications, UBEs, Tables, Business Views, Templates, Data Structures, and Versions.
- Experience developing and designing applications with NER – Named Event Rules, JDE Design Toolsets, ERW, OMW, etc.
- Experience working with C or C++ creating and making modifications to Business Rules and Functions is preferred.
- Experience integrating JD Edwards with other 3rd party applications is a plus.
- Experience with AS400 \ RPG development is a huge plus
- Experience with JD Edwards CNC is a Plus
- Manufacturing/distribution organization experience
- Familiarity with JDE Enterprise One in Manufacturing / Distribution Environment
- Functional skills supporting Inventory management, WMS, sales order management, MRP, work orders, production planning and scheduling etc.
- AS400 / RPG Development Experience (A huge plus for this role)
- Extensive Knowledge of OS400, CL, RPG (including IV and Free-Format), ILE, MQ Series, SQL
- Ability to architect and improve legacy custom AS400 RPG solutions. We have many RPG programs that live outside of JD Edwards.