Title: DevOps Engineer [BizID#6794]
Location: Seattle, WA / Dallas, TX (Must relocate & Hybrid model)
Work Authorization: US CITIZENS
Experience: 9+ years
- 9+ years of professional experience in security engineering, DevOps, cloud security or related field
- Sound DevOps architecture knowledge related to Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation.
- Must have implemented DevOps practices/tools in areas such as Continuous Integration, Environment automation, Release automation, Virtualization, Infrastructure as Code, Metrics Tracking on the Azure Platform.
- Experience in PostgreSQL is must.
- Developer background, experience with one of the following languages: Java, Spring, Ruby, Scala, Python.
- Build and deploy on platforms such as GitLab, Nexus etc.
- Experience working with or implementing of monitoring and logging solutions like Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
- Having previously worked in cloud environment.
- Experience with branching models in Git.
- Experience with security compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO, and/or PCI
- Experience with security automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and/or SaltStack
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, bash, etc
- Experience with cloud security solutions such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of identity and access management systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field