- Data Analyst
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: THIS IS A W2 FULL-TIME, LONG-TERM, CONSULTING ASSIGNMENT. WE CAN NOT ENGAGE WITH C2C PARTNERS OR CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE AND REQUIRES 1 WEEK (5 CONSECUTIVE DAYS) MONTHLY IN THE OFFICE, FOR THE REST OF THE 3 WEEKS YOU CAN BE FULLY REMOTE. WE ARE HIRING AT SENIOR, STAFF, AND PRINCIPAL LEVELS.
• This is a long-term assignment that is anticipated to last several years. Because of the complexity and the high-stakes nature of the team (influencing the financial management of more than $6 trillion dollars annually), this project has direct visibility straight to the Chief Executive’s office.
• Hiring on a W2 full-time, contract basis, and no C2C/1099 will be considered at this time.
• Full health and wellness benefits, which include PPO medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Additionally, we offer paid personal time as well.
• Hybrid work environment, which means three weeks a month working from home, and one week a month working from the office.
We’re building a new team within one of the largest and most respected financial institutions in the world with over 65,000 employees and $20 billion dollars in annual revenue. Our client manages more than $10 trillion dollars internationally for more than 40 million investors globally.
To say that this company and team are very important is an understatement!
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams, this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth are important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face-to-face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
• You are a self-starter with a strong level of engagement.
• You serve as a supporting subject matter expert to provide timely, pertinent information to other members of the squad and/or business partners.
• You provide insightful guidance/recommendations based on analyses to facilitate/influence decision-making processes and technology strategy.
• You develop artifacts that support efficient and effective solution delivery, ex. User stories, process maps/workflows, and system diagrams.
• You identify and respond to production incidents/issues – validation, scope, impact, urgency.
• Proficiency in conducting a methodical evaluation of system capabilities relative to business needs.
• Ability to identify and assess technology solutions, noting both the technical and operational (people/process) dependencies.
• Ability to articulate both business and technical needs as functional and non-functional user stories.
• Demonstrated history of supporting complex data integrations between SaaS solutions.
• Excellent listening, communication (verbal and written), influencing, and presentation skills.
• Experience with Oracle/SQL for data validation.
• Experience with ETL/database exposure.
• Experience with mapping documents that kind of depicts the data flow where applicable.
• Experience with coordinating and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Foundational knowledge of hardware for IoT and devices, AWS services (EC2), and/or experience with vendor-managed systems are a plus.
• Technology-oriented BS/BA Degree or equivalent advanced degree.
• Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent is required.