Anders Group is currently looking for a technically savvy, driven problem solver as a Business Analyst to propel technological advances across the company. The Business Analyst will create and review reporting on multiple technology fronts to identify and address data inconsistencies. This professional will also be the first point of contact to support all users and work with vendors to identify solutions. This role requires excellent communication for internal and external customers and vendors in addition to critical thinking and solution-oriented efforts.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and enjoys collaborating to understand root causes and working independently to meet deadlines and implement solutions in a fast-paced environment. The Business Analyst will report directly to the Director of IT Management.
What does Business Analyst do each day:
- Working with reports and end users to identify issues and implement sustainable solutions
- Ensure accuracy and precision of data conversation to multiple platforms
- Meet with the Director of IT Management and vendors, document notes and action
- Follow up with action items to completion
You should apply if you are good at the following:
- You constantly have better ideas of how to implement road construction on 35 (or any road) than what is put in place
- If anyone needs something done – they come to you!
- Your pantry is decked out and organized thanks to the Container Store and Amazon.
You should really apply if:
- Have experience working on implementing SaaS solutions
- Document, document, document
- Can talk to anyone!
- Create reports to analyze dashboard reporting including Job Leads have created in our ATS, Salesforce
- Logs issues to vendors when products are not working as intended and pursue until solution is found
- Build complex report and analyze data for multiple applications
- Reports job lead data performance indicators in comparison to competitors to leadership team
- Serve as subject matter expert for team members regarding technology applications
- Configure applications when requested, including setting up accounts for new hires, creating fields, workflows, batch data updates
- Update applications’ documentation and training materials across multiple platforms
- Attend vendor meetings to logs notes and action items
- Collaborate with Director of IT Management on projects, action items etc.
- Gather requirements to improve technological efficiency and performance
- Work in partnership with leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years technology related.
- Prior experience in Staffing industry is preferred
- Prior experience in Salesforce is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Understand web technologies including SaaS Solutions, HTML, XML.
- Detailed oriented and able to shift focus as needed
- Take initiative to see areas of improvement
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team Environment
- Stable company with successful growth year after year
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday