Primary Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for an Automation Engineer for our premier client in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Education and Experience »
- 8-12+ years of experience working with automation of different applications.
- 5+ years of experience working with Cucumber automation framework.
- 5+ years of experience working with CICD (Jenkins or Concourse - preferred).
- Strong experience with Cypress automated testing framework.
- Strong experience with GIT Version Control System.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives to resolve the roadblocks and implement technical changes.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and take the ownership to refactor code based on industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and participate in technical architecture meetings with other Software Engineers in Philadelphia.
- Advanced experience with JIRA in creating sprints dashboards and knowledge of Agile ceremonies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Job Responsibilities:
- Automated testing: Design, develop and maintain automated tests (integration, regression, performance etc.) using scripting language and functional (manual) testing. Integrate automated tests into a CI/CD pipeline. Maintain test code in a version control system.
- Troubleshooting: Debug test failures and work with development teams to resolve issues. Analyze, diagnose and repair broken test scripts.
- Collaboration: Participate in code reviews of automation scripts and provide feedback on the quality and maintainability of the code. Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders and Engineers to understand software requirements and define technical test solutions.
- Leadership: Provide technical leadership on practices, procedures and techniques. Mentor junior-level SDET engineers.
- Documentation: Create automated testing documentation and metrics, including automation Test Plans/strategies/test data management/Test Summary Reports.
- Professionalism: Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
V-Soft Consulting Group is recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada and the U.S. V-Soft is known as an agile, innovative technology services company holding several awards and distinctions and has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks.
As a valued V-Soft Consultant, you’re eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), a 401(k) plan, competitive compensation and more. V-Soft is partnered with numerous Fortune 500 companies, exceptionally positioned to advance your career growth.
V-Soft Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call .