A reputed banking client is looking for SQL developer with 7+ years of experience in ETL Development. This is a long term contract and Hybrid position.
- Design and develop high-volume data ingestion components and ETL solutions to collect data from various internal and external sources.
- Recommend data governance processes, security standards, and models that will provide architectural guidelines to support the development initiatives.
- Manage and use tools in the cloud/on-prem data warehouse development and deployment such as ETL tools, data quality, and cleansing tools, query/reporting tools, OLAP, data mining, etc.
- Administer the overall data warehouse strategy, architectures, and security, definition of data models, all data marts, evaluation of infrastructure components, software, performance, and data applications design.
- Drive decision-making processes to align with business priorities and objectives related to key architecture solutions.
- Significant experience with SQL server.
- Candidate should be completely hands-on.
- Working knowledge of designing architectures for large volume real-time data streams and component services.
- Experienced in agile data and development engineering methods.
- Good communications and listening skills are critical components of this job. Must be able to interact with development and infrastructure teams, business and vendors including the training and mentoring of team members.
- A proven track record for the successful delivery of data warehouse solutions and related components.
- Must be a tenacious problem solver able to make routine decisions as well as after-hours support requirements.