- Project Management
- Security Systems
Industry leader are looking to hire a Project Manager to manager construction projects from start to finish. Focusing on Physical Security System construction projects key responsibilities will include:
- Estimating security construction projects.
- Managing security construction projects from start to finish.
- Own and manage project financials/budget.
- Overseeing and providing direction on security designs.
- Conducting system acceptance testing.
Desirable requirements include:
- College degree.
- PMP or PSP certification - or desire to gain certification.
- Design experience.
- Budget experience.
- Scheduling experience.
- Good working knowledge of and experience with Access Control and VMS/CCTV systems (Lenel, Software House, S2, Avigilon, Genetec, AMAG, Bosch etc.) and/or Audio Visual or Telecommunications.
- Must hold active DoD Security Clearance
As a firm we provide an excellent benefits package including: A competitive salary; Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; Paid-time off; Tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan; Military Reserve pay offset; Paid maternity leave.