- Python Developer - DevOps
Job Title: SRE/DevOps/Python Developer (Onsite)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SRE/DevOps/Python Developer (Onsite)
Requirements:Note: **Remote will be consider if candidate is stong**
- DevOps Lead with 4-6 years of experience
- Work experience in IT.2-3 years of experience in .net developmentexperience in Creating automated CICD pipeline using tools like GitHub/Powershell/ Bash scripting/Python/SonarQube
- 5 years of experience in DevOps tool like Jenkins\Teamcity\Octopus\AnsibleGood understanding of middleware tools like Tibco, Mulesoft, F5, ping and DataPower.
- Good understand and work experience on cloud technologies Cloud Migration, Deployments to cloud, troubleshooting deployment related failure issues to on-prem and cloud environment.(AWS and AZURE) (Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes)OS knowledge on Both Windows and Linux platform
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting CI/CD pipeline with build/automation unit tests and deployment.
- Hands on experience to troubleshoot the issues on windows and RHEL certification preferable (AWS or Azure)
- Good communication skills and able to interact with senior team members.
- Must Have Good Python knowledge
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 153996
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview