Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years.
Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest.
Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 36+ Months
- Migrate existing middle-office applications to the latest software infrastructure.
- Re-architect existing and develop new pipelines for outbound and inbound partner/vendor data consumption.
- Develop monitoring and validation services to support trade critical Start of Day analytics.
- Develop data synchronization pipelines to enable flows to AWS cloud based warehousing.
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data storage technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
- Well-versed with back-end scripting (Python, Perl, shell scripts).
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- 10+ years development experience. Fast paced programming mentality with quick solution turnaround.
- Expertise with relational databases (Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Proficient with SQL and stored procedures
- Proficient in developing backend components using Python, Java
- Expertise with ETL and batch processing
- Experience with API creation and RESTful services.
- Expertise with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred).
- Experience with web services.
- Amazon AWS or equivalent cloud architecture development experience.
- Experience with Jira, CI/CD, full-stack development and agile frameworks.