Job Title: Contract and Finance Manager
Duration: 18 Months
Clearance Required: YES(County Live scan)
Certification Required: California Class C drivers License
The Contract and Finance Manager will be responsible for contract monitoring of sub recipient and subcontractor invoices, working with the Trauma Prevention Partnerships Project Manager to track spending of the project budget, providing contract management for the Fiscal Lead Agency contract, processing procurement for operating costs such as supplies and print materials, preparing spending tracker reports, and other activities as needed.
- Professional understanding of general health disparities and the unique impact of COVID-19 on communities of color, low income communities, and other highly impacted communities throughout LA County.
- Strong analytical, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing and monitoring budgets and expenditures in Excel, including formulas and pivot tables and graphs.
- Experience preparing contract documents such as scopes of work and providing contract monitoring and auditing.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive attitude and work ethic.
- Excellent critical thinking and judgment skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Computer literate and skilled in the use of MS Windows-based programs, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Windows-based laptop or desktop device with a speaker and microphone.
- Reliable Wi-Fi/internet access.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university - two years of professional auditing experience.
- A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
About our Company:
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.