HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
The Professional Maintenance Lead directs skilled trades employees to meet the objectives of the maintenance department in a fast paced, high volume, unionized, manufacturing environment. The selected candidate will coordinate safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale initiatives. Drive throughput improvements and coordinate professional maintenance and breakdown maintenance activities. Provide coaching and mentoring to team members (both hourly and supervisory) regarding World Class Manufacturing techniques for problem solving and corrective action implementation.
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Possess a general level of technical understanding related to maintenance, time-based maintenance (TBM), condition based maintenance (CBM), and dynamic maintenance (DM).
- Influence the key performance indicators (KPI's), mean time between failure (MTBF) of components and equipment in their area, mean time to repair (MTTR), as well as maintaining equipment at basic conditions and continuous improvements of the equipment in their area.
- Address throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues with equipment in a production environment, supported by the Professional Maintenance Specialist (PMS) where applicable.
- Direct supervision of the skilled trades.
- Work with skilled trades staff in driving waste reduction efforts through implementation of methods / processes of the World Class Manufacturing (WCM); Autonomous Maintenance (AM), Professional Maintenance (PM), Quality Maintenance (QM), Focus.
- Improvement and People Development (PD).
- Actively participate and lead kaizen project activities centered on Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) improvements and waste reduction opportunities identified through cost deployment.
- Assignment is ongoing and will extended at year' end.
- High School Diploma and GED.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required.
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience.
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade employees.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 100% onsite.
- Bachelor's degree in technical/engineering field.
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing.
- Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment.
- Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training.
- Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and application.
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation.
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.