- Solution Architect
Infrastructure Solution Architect
- End to end responsibility of creating solution and commercials response for proactive and reactive requirements as part of business development / new business acquisition / extension of existing business
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders in designing a winnable solution as part of the bid response within the guidelines of the BU
- Establish & manage pursuit calendar and Structuring the bid - Templates / Formatting & Tools.
- Bid resourcing – bid team formation including various internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the problem statement and identifying missing information to develop appropriate queries
- Engage with internal and external customers in scoping, questionnaire and solution discussions
- Manage internal governance – Sales / delivery / practice approvals and sign-offs are taken before submission of proposal to client
- Responsible for creation of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements.
- Detail and articulation of solutions and ensure completeness of the same
- Formulate re-usable bid components to achieve maximum utilization
- Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
- Develop winning themes, SWOT and competitor analysis for the pursuit
- 15+ years’ experience in creating solution and commercials response for proactive and reactive requirements as part of new business acquisition, extension of existing business.
- Good technical understanding covering areas such as: Mid-Range, x86, Storage, Backup and Archive, Virtualization, Data Centre, Mainframe, Database, Middleware, Network, Citrix and VDI, Windows 10, Active Directory, Service Desk, Desktop Engineering, Desktop Support, Messaging and Collaboration, Mobility, Public cloud, private cloud, Hyper converged systems etc
- Experience on various service assurance, automation tools, ITIL / ITSM process and tools
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality solution to clients, both internal and external.
- Proven track-record of working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating strong complex problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft office suite of products primarily on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge on various pricing models, IT spend analysis, business case development, TCO and ROI analysis
- Good knowledge on various TPA processes such as Gartner, Everest, Forrester, ISG, BCG, HfS, IDC with industry IT trends and analyst reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
- A flexible approach with “Can do” attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong IT market awareness and knowledge or emerging trends and technologies.
- Exudes enthusiasm and optimism at all times.