Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Enterprise Mobility Engineer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
EM - Mac Infrastructure Engineer , Global Infrastructure
Who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits.
Setting thebar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well.
We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in.
As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Enterprise Mobility and Cloud Infrastructure team is a world-class delivery group that builds and maintains the underpinnings of lululemon's technology environment.
We are multiple product and platform teams that share a passion for continuous and high-quality delivery and work closely with our internal teams and our business partners.
With these business and technology partners we co-create a powerful roadmap to deliver amazing experiences to our guests with innovation, value and reliability.
A day in the life:
As an Enterprise Mobility Infrastructure Engineer you will work cohesively and collaboratively with various, diverse teams, as well as independently to:
- Act as SME for macOS and/or Windows endpoint (device) management capabilities.
- Design, develop and maintain all aspects of device lifecycle management (Enrollment, Configuration, Protection and Retirement), including, but not limited to:
- Zero-Touch deployments
- Policy creation
- Configuration profile development
- OS updating
- Application packaging and management
- Endpoint Security
- Architect macOS and/or Windows endpoint (device) management configuration and deployment workflows ensuring the best user experience.
- Provide guidance and production support for Windows and/or macOS endpoint (device) management in a complex, geographically distributed environment.
- Automate and document standard operational procedures.
- Continuously research, identify, design and implement recommendations and solutions to improve and streamline the day to day end-user and business experience.
- Keep up to date with, and use current technology and industry best practices and standards.
- Use critical thinking and background to look at complex problems, offer feedback and guidance as to how to solve them, and be an active member of the team that delivers the ultimate solution.
- Collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Partner and work closely with:
- Product Owners, Project Managers and Scrum Masters to develop relationships, manage project scope, and ensure technical deliverables are met.
- Architects, Security and Technology engineers, support staff, developers, quality assurance analysts and business analysts to provide expertise and guidance to design and implement Windows and/or macOS endpoint (device) management applications, solutions and services.
- Vendors, architects and lead engineers to?define new best practices and evolve next generation capabilities and features
- Design and build effective, easily adoptable, flexible, scalable, resilient and secure solutions for projects that introduce new technology or capabilities.
- Participate in all phases of multiple projects, often concurrently, including requirements gathering and analysis, development, design, testing and production, as well as discovering, planning, reviewing and approving deliverables .
- Provide accurate and timely updates to product and project management about shifts in scope, requirements, timelines and prioritization.
- Practice inclusion and enjoy being a role model; listening, clearly and openly communicating, educating and informing.
- Provide clear and effective communication, documentation and reporting on technical/complex information, concepts, solutions and decision points.
- 8+ years of relevant Enterprise Mobility Management (macOS and/or Windows) experience; with at least 5+ years being the main technical SME and resource on projects using Agile methodologies.
- The Ability to
- Design, configure and maintain solutions and remote management of device lifecycle in Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Jamf Pro (100/200).
- Deploy, configure and administer features of Azure AD and Microsoft 365 services.
- Architect software and configuration workflows to deploy via JAMF Pro, ensuring the best user experience.
- Experience with
- PowerShell and Graph API or Bash scripting
- Creating and maintaining custom scripts in Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Jamf Pro
- Leading the process of rollowing out MacOS upgrade, including enforcing security vulnerability update policies.
- PowerShell and Graph API or Bash scripting
- Experience with Jamf Configuration Profiles for user profiles (PPPC, System Extensions, Certificates, Custom Plist)
- Experience with Smart Groups to trigger Jamf Policies/Configuration Profiles/Reports
- Experience with Reporting and Analytics.?
- Good knowledge with Azure AD, Microsoft/Office 365 Security and endpoint clients.
- Azure Cloud Certifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Comfort working in complex and large-scale environments.
- Successful track record delivering quality results on complex cross-functional projects.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.