The IT Support Analyst III is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems and issues, and training of technology.
The IT Support Analyst III delivers high level support and participates in the development of strategies to continually improve customer service and processes throughout the organization.
The IT Support Analyst III must be a skilled communicator with the ability to gather customer information, break down highly complex problems, and identify solutions to quickly resolve reported issues.
The IT Support Analyst III is expected to ensure all reported problems are recorded into the IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) and ensure compliance Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues.
Technical Support - Provides technical support via telephone, email or online to end users on a variety of application and technical issues.
• Gather the customer’s information and determines the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
• Determine severity of problem and ensures response time is minimal through triage process
• Provide practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems/issues
• Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective incident response through the implementation of automated monitors and corrective action procedures
• Identify, troubleshoot, research and resolve complex technical problems
• Able to challenge conventional practices
• Adapt established methods for new users
• Pursue ongoing process improvement
• Create solutions to complex problems
• Assist in the evaluation of new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
• ITIL Certification and CompTIA A+ preferred
• 3+ years’ experience supporting ERP applications preferred
• 5+ years’ experience supporting desktop and application technologies required such as Dell desktops/laptops, Lenovo laptops, HP Printers, Datamax printers and hand held scanners required
• 5+ years’ experience with Bomgar or other remote control tools preferred
• Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office required
• 5+ years’ experience supporting the following applications and technologies preferred:
o Trend Micro Antivirus
o Active Directory
o TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
o VPN client configuration
o Microsoft Exchange/Outlook: Creating rules
o Microsoft Excel : understanding Macros and formulas
o Internet Explorer, Chrome, HTML, Win install, internet/intranet support issues
o Help Desk Incident Management Software
o SQL or Microsoft Access database