Great opportunity to get into the growing stable field of healthcare!!
Join this growing healthcare network bringing back the control of healthcare decisions to the patients and physicians. Work closely with other departments to define and analyze system problems and design testing standards for web based healthcare software solutions. You will be responsible for the full SDLC by designing, developing, and installing software solutions making sure each project is completed with quality, professionalism, and on time.
This company has a robust benefits plan where healthcare coverage is almost fully funded by the company as well as generous vacation and sick days along with additional coverage for vision, dental, life and disability.
- Develop, refine, and enhance features for web based EMR, PHR, and Enrollment systems
- Determine how a new system, upgrade, or component can best meet the needs of users
- Analyze and document business requirements, processes and construct conceptual data and process models to communicate requirements
- Provide application-troubleshooting support for systems
- Manage, modify, and administer databases and ensure backups are functioning properly
- Create system specifications from user requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Solid software development experience using C# or ASP.Net programming
- Experience in software design
- Knowledge of T-SQL, LINQ and Crystal Reports
- Experience with WCF, MVC and MVVM framework,
- Personal Health Record or EMR knowledge a plus
RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.