This position is a mix of DevOps (75%), and software development (25%). On any given day you will update and test infrastructure improvements, create internal tools, enhance our CI/CD infrastructure and support new analytics deployments. We’re looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture, but a passion for getting things done.
- Build robust and scalable cloud software in NodeJS, Python3, Linux.
- Design and create services and system architecture for the company projects.
- Assist security and compliance teams in system enhancements and responses.
- Organize and manage Cybersecurity audits.
- Run Load Tests, and evaluate infrastructure capacity.
- Automate, Automate, Automate.
- Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Support data driven decisions; Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming tools and languages, and better assist other team members.
- Leading internal initiatives, creating project plans and pushing to completion.
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests.
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies.
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Very strong analytical thinker.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
- Excels independently and in a team environment.
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Experience with AWS, No-SQL, SQL, CI/CD, GIT, Elaticsearch/search engines, and the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, some windows, and shell scripting, etc.
- Strong networking knowledge.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- You’re so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we’d want to join you.
- Proficient in Python and JS.
Education & Experience
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field required or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-year Infrastructure experience.
- 2-years in AWS/AZURE experience.
- Prior experience with working on SaaS Production systems.
- At least 1 year in onPremise servers experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux.
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day.
- 401K Plan.
- A great place to work!!