ONLY JOB LOCATION: Manchester, NH
Hybrid Setting: 2 days in the office, 3 work from home
This position is responsible for providing technical analysis, advice, and support to customers for electric and natural gas energy efficiency projects. This position supports the development, promotion, and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals.
- Participates in the development of program and implementation plans for electric and natural gas energy efficiency programs. Reviews technical parameters and confirms that the project complies with engineering standards, energy codes and incentive program rules.
- Performs energy analysis to determine electric and natural gas energy savings.
- Provides guidance and planning to ensure that all projects yield measurable and verifiable energy savings.
- Supports and/or conducts inspections of equipment and operations in alignment with energy savings calculations and incentive program rules.
- Collaborates with third parties and customers for implementation of energy efficiency programs.
- Conducts detailed analysis of high efficiency HVAC equipment, motors, controls, lighting systems, and other equipment to determine electric and natural gas energy savings compared to baseline equipment and or building codes.
- Works across departments to review program plans and evaluations.
- Provides training and support services for energy efficiency team and program marketing activities.
- Supports *** in national energy efficiency conferences and/or stake holder events (e.g. ACEEE, ASHRAE, ACI, CEE, and state/regional R&D groups).
- Conducts the evaluation of new technologies and other research and development activities.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention-to-detail.
- Working knowledge of standard office computer software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively to other technical and non-technical team members.
- Baccalaureate degree in engineering
- Advanced degree in engineering, business, marketing is desirable.
- Three (3) plus years of relevant experience in engineering or related technical role.
Engineer in Training (EIT), Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or accredited Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Professional is preferred.
For more information please contact Vijay Karney at or
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.