Location: D.C. Metro/Remote
Metric5 is looking for a motivated Lead Full Stack Developer.
The ideal Lead Full Stack Developer will have hands-on experience working in a true Agile environment in performing software code tasks, writing unit test scripts, working across multiple teams, with a focus in both front-end and back-end development.
As a software engineer at Metric5, you will be responsible for the technical design, development, documentation and engineering of software solutions using Angular, Java, Spring Boot, and other frameworks for web development. Your primary responsibility will be the design and development of custom Angular and Java applications that leverage a wide range of underlying data sources; including relational and non-relational databases.
The successful candidate will work directly with customers and their team throughout all stages of the development lifecycle to implement application enhancements. The candidate will also lead technical resources on the program, providing feedback and mentoring those resources. You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres and Oracle
- Experience with Bootstrap or other responsive, fluid design frameworks
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- At least 6 years of experience with agile development methodology, preferably SAFe or Scrum.
- At least 6 years of experience developing applications for enterprise business customers
- At least 2 years as a technical lead or technical manager
- Experience with automated build tools, continuous integration, and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with JIRA or Redmine Agile Lifecycle Management software
- Experience with development and deployment into cloud environment
- Good oral and written communications skills with experience in delivering/presenting to the customer are a plus
- SAFe certification
- Other related experience with fielded systems and mission/system operations along with system sustainment for high system availability requirements a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience or more
Clearance: Must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance for this government position.
Metric5 is a small business with big company benefits. We have a passionate team of smart, fun-caring professionals, and we are here for the long haul. Join our close-knit growing team in a business where your contributions make an enormous impact. Our organization offers a comprehensive employee benefits package, continuous professional development, with a best in class company culture that is enjoyable to work in and supports the growth of each of our professionals.