Job Title: Pega Systems Architect
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Pega Systems Architect
Qualifications/years of experience:
- +10 Pega Technology Requirements:
- Pega 8.8.x experience.
- Pega LSA certification.
- Pega Healthcare Strategic Apps experience.
- Solid Pega experience in areas like DCR, decisioning rules/delegation, integrations.
- Ability to drive standard OOTB Pega features/functions and identify where custom work might be necessary to achieve end-user value with performance and stability.
- Cloud migration. While our move to cloud is in the future, we need to build in a way that allows for future migration; including assessment of current processes which will need modifications to get us to cloud.
- Modernization experience using modern features, App Studio Lifecycle.
- Experience leading multiple Pega implementations in a Lead role responsible for design and implementation of the solution.
- Experience documenting and presenting different design options and pros and cons for complex requirements to support and drive the selected solution.
- Upgrade experience across major versions
- DevOps / Automated Testing
- Application transformation
- Intelligent automation
- Pega guardrails and compliance scores
Soft Skills Needed:
- Ability to transition abstract concepts into stable and supportable software solutions.
- Ability to drive innovation and be forward thinking.
- Ability to work with other developers and Tech Leads to break work down into bite-sized packages.
- Able to explain technical work in a way non-technical team members (Product Owners, Scrum Master) can understand.
- Coaching and mentorship: ability to work with developers across a range of skillsets experienced Pega developers and less experienced (junior to core level) developers.
- Effectively persuades and influences others to understand and accept ideas.
- Proactively identifies risks and assumptions in plans, anticipate problems and plan for contingencies.
- Actively engages other's ideas and openly shares learnings from mistakes.
- Connects actions to the overall strategy and is able to outline plans and potential solutions for longer term successes.
- Seeks out and incorporates feedback from multiple sources; accepts feedback openly, strives for continuous improvement.
- Seeks out opportunities to try new ideas and solutions to better meet member/client/employee needs.
- Teaches others how to use the right data and when to apply it to make informed decisions.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 165216
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.