Our client, a prestigious financial services firm that provides investment management services, is seeking a full-time IT Manager to work fully onsite in Greenwich, CT.
This is an opportunity to wear multiple hats and work in a proactive, tech-savvy environment. You will be the go-to person for all things Desktop, triaging and managing relationships with MSPs (vendor management), handling Cisco switches and Palo Alto firewalls, working in a MS cloud environment, and more!
Additionally, you will support the Founder and the firm's traders in a white-glove capacity.
The “Firm” is an SEC registered investment manager with its headquarters located in Greenwich, CT, and an office in London, United Kingdom. It launched its flagship fund in 2020 and currently has over $3 billion in regulatory assets under management.
The Firm is seeking mid-level IT professional to support the Firm as well, assist in managing vendor relationships.
The candidate would be expected to:
• Support all IT requirements of the Firm’s founder (at multiple locations)
• Provide day to day desk-top assistance to the Firm’s employees
• Oversee the Firm’s IT cloud-based environment
• Coordinate applicable vendor relationships
• Oversee testing of the Firm’s cyber infrastructure
• Improve quality controls by recommending systems and equipment improvements
• Ad-hoc activities as required
Qualifications: Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
• A minimum of 4-5 year’s professional IT experience
• A minimum of an associates’ degree is preferred
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Cloud/Azure
• Well-developed communication skills
• Proactive and well organized
• An ability to manage work in a fast-paced, markets driven environment