Title – Software Developers (C++)
Work shift (days/times) – Regular M-F 8 hours/weekday 1st shift Work Location – Waukesha, WI. This position is Hybrid – meaning 3+ days/week in the office Candidates should be local and, within driving distance.
12 Months Contract
Pay: $65 - $70/hr. on W2.
- C++, minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Multithreading programming experience
- Linux application programming background
- familiar with Scripting (Python)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, scientists, and applications experts to translate high level PET MR application needs that demand new reconstruction capabilities into component-level requirements
- Translate requirements/vision into a prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Design and implement solutions to complex data management and distributed processing software problems in the reconstruction platform domain in accordance with established software development practices and processes.
- Plan and perform integration activities at component, sub-system and system levels. Document designs and verification activities; perform component & subsystem level verifications, participate in system level verifications and validations as necessary.
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Aware of and comply with the Client's Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadline
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.