Customer SuccessAccount ManagementAccountingGovConGovernment ContractingCommunication SkillsERPTechnologySaaSBusiness DevelopmentSalesProfessional ServicesJamisDeltekUnanet
Our client is augmenting their team with an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant to assist in the implementation and support of Company government contracting (GovCon) ERP solutions.
Experience with ERP GovCon software a plus (Deltek CostPoint, Jamis Prime, etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
- Experience with GovCon ERP software preferred (i.e. Deltek, Jamis, Unanet, etc.)
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field - or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition and grammatical skills
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Preferred strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (A/R, A/P, G/L, Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Implement and support specialized ERP software at multiple client sites, including setup of modules within Company's ERP suite, data migration and interfaces to other software products.
- Responsible for developing and documenting customer specific functionality.
- Work directly with the Director, Professional Services and play a critical role in the growth and success of the company
- Participate in client implementation Projects
- Gather system requirements and document client processes
- Provide technical support and consulting services to clients
- Participate in client, partner and internal staff training
- Perform software and business process testing
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Develop reports for customers using the included report writer
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Train client staff in effective use of the software
- Create documentation as needed by client
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs706psca0512 - ERP Implementation Consultant.
Rob Shurack * PRS * prsgrp99 @ gmail.com * 954/252/0149