Content ManagementDocument ManagementGovernanceSharePointECM
Enterprise Content or Document Management Principal
- 8+ years of experience working on the backend of enterprise content or document management software
- Demonstrated experience defining governance, processes including users and structuring architecture
- Knowledge of system integration, application security, and business process is required
- SharePoint platform experience preferred but all ECM product experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or closely related field is required
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Work Location: Castle Rock / Hybrid
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Other: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k benefits available
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity!
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.