As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of an agile scrum team of 5-8 software engineers. You will be building features, and capabilities for our industry-changing mobile application that serves thousands of users.
The successful candidate will have a strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, accountability, and the ability to understand business functions and requirements, translating to innovative working applications while navigating competing priority tradeoffs.
What You Will do
- As a scrum team member, you will spend most of your time developing features and enhancements of our Resident Mobile application.
- You will work with Client, Scrum Master, Leads, and other functions to understand business requirements and build creative solutions and features to move our product roadmap forward.
- Play a direct role in requirements, analysis, and development efforts for Mobile application, solving complex business problems while leveraging Azure technologies and Agile Scrum methodologies
- Write clean code with Unit and Integration tests
- Responsible for the Mobile application's maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Contribute to enhancements of the system architecture, functionality, and data flows, as well as operations processes and tools
- Collaborate with product, project & design teams in the planning of work
- Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to execute the backlog
Who You Are
- Strong problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Empathetic and have a growth mindset with a desire to learn and embrace challenges
- Innovative and passionate about your work
- Mentor with an interest in helping others on the team with patterns and best practices to produce high-quality software.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software implementation
- "Self-starter " attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience developing applications in C#, .NET
- 3+ years of experience working with Xamarin OR 1+ years with Xamarin AND 3+ years with cross-platform and/or native mobile frameworks such as Flurry, React Native, Swift, Objective-C, Java or Kotlin
- 3+ years of experience working with modern web frameworks such as VueJS, React or Angular
- Experience in applying microservices principles, design, and architecture patterns
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with Azure PaaS resources such as Azure Service Bus, Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure APIM, and Azure Notification Hub or AWS equivalents
- Proven technical expertise in full-stack development
- Knowledge of C4 and UML diagramming is a plus