Hope you are doing well.
Please let me know if you are available for the below mentioned position or if you can refer any of your contacts.
Position: Backend Automation Engineer Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Local Preferred & non-local ready to relocate) (twice a week onsite) Duration: 12+ Months
What You'll Do
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers and testing professionals to deliver high quality test automation and products
- You will collaborate closely with PM, QA, Development, and Customer Support teams on core Omni Catalog features and incorporate them into automated functional test scenarios
- Analyse test results, triage tickets, and work closely with team members to debug and reproduce reported issues.
- Focus on automation first, with a goal of 100% automated test cases consisting of fast, reliable, API-level tests that can be incorporated into a Continuous Integration environment
- Advocate for testability and quality throughout the entire feature development cycle
What You've Done
- 5+ years of functional/automation testing of micro services
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technology stacks outside of your comfort zone
- You enjoy variety in your day-to-day activities, rather than spending your full day working in code
- A passion for improving the overall customer experience through the automated and data-driven evaluation of product quality
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Applications on Cloud
Who You Are
- You enjoy functional testing of micro services
- You're passionate about writing scalable/maintainable/fast/reliable code with a worldwide scale, multi-tenant applications
Ph: (408) 340-78three Six