6 months contract to hire
Downtown Seattle client is looking for a Desktop/System Administrator to join their Ops team. We are looking for someone who has experience supporting systems/users in a mixed environment (MacOS, Linux, Windows and Microsoft 365).
• You will support internal users and systems including desktops/laptops, hardware and network infrastructure.
• Coordinate and provision on-boarding and off-boarding computers (laptops/desktops).
• Asset inventory management of all company hardware, software, licenses, etc.
• Manage vendor relationships for our hardware, software and mobile providers
• Service Desk experience (Atlassian Service desk a bonus), handle and resolve incoming tickets, escalate if necessary
• Work with building management for after-hours updates and support if needed
• Comfortable working with other departments and employees
• Excellent communication and planning/prioritization skills
• 3 years working with Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile (iOS and Android)
• 3 years working with Microsoft products and VMware
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Endpoint, Intune, SCCM environment
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to I look forward to connecting with you.