Title: MDM Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has several openings for SSIS Developer with .NET experience. These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Over six years of experience in Informatica Master Data Management, Informatica Data Director (IDD) Application, Informatica Powercenter and IDQ tools
- Designed, Installed, Configured core Informatica/Siperian MDM Hub components such as Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hub Store, Hub Server, Cleanse Match Server, Cleanse Adapter, Data Modeling.
- Worked with Sif API to interact with real time applications.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL programming skills in Oracle 12c/11g/10g,
- Experience in debugging, error handling and performance tuning of sources, targets, mappings and sessions with the help of error logs generated by Informatica server. Experience in Agile, Waterfall and UML Methodologies.
- Good Exposure to development, testing, debugging, implementation, documentation and production support.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Data Cleanup procedures, Transformations, Scripts and Execution of Test Plans for loading the data into the targets.
- Experience in production support to resolve critical issues and mingle with teams to ensure successful resolution of the reported incident.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies by self-learning.
*** NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES***
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and /or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – MDM (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.