- Object Oriented Programming
The Perl Developer must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs. Responsible for designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or 8 additional years of experience
- 3+ years of PERL development UI/Backend/FullStack exeprience
- Object oriented Perl Programming/scripts
- PostgreSQL Database experience
- Experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
- Must be able to work an eastern standard time schedule.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team player: Able to enthuse and maintain project interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solver: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
- OpenSource Request Tracker experience