Systems Services Support Analyst
Merrimack, NH/ Durham, NC (Hybrid- 1 week onsite per month)
Min pay rate: $55/hr W2 only
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Independent thinking
- Basic Networking
Nice to Have:
- AWS certification
- ITIL experience
The Expertise and Skills You Bring:
- Experience managing technology environment stability and availability.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Knowledge of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices and principles.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, delivery projects, and implementation.
- Knowledge of basic networking (ping, traceroute, DNS, routing) (F5 or AVI experience a plus)
- Experience with search and analytics engines (Splunk, ELK…)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with workflow design, data analysis, and requirements identification/specification
- Experience with cloud-based technologies including SaaS solutions for cloud providers
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated technologies
- Experience with PowerShell and Python scripting
- Experience with programming languages including Java.
- Production support experience systems
- Demonstrated creative and abstract thinking
- Experience with docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- AWS Certification a plus
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Positive relationship management and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and/or project management skills required
- Ability to provide 24x7 support for the production environments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require reasonable accommodation