AdobeQAdata pipelinesquality control
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to gather requirements for marketing campaign audiences.
- Primary responsibility is to build and QA marketing audiences for TurboTax marketing campaigns within the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Build audiences in CDP and validate counts with Analytics and Data Engineering partners.
- Deliver audiences to marketing platform destinations including Braze, Google, Facebook and others.
- Validate delivery of audiences in destinations.
- Daily monitoring of data pipelines to ensure data is onboarded correctly.
- Create and maintain monitoring documentation and report to teams regularly.
- Alert dependent teams when issues arise and drive to solutions.
- Build and QA campaigns leveraging Customer Journey Orchestration tool to enable cross-channel campaigns.
- 1-3 years professional experience driving marketing audiences execution in a CDP or similar tool
- Experience with marketing technologies including tools like Braze, Segment, Adobe Experience Manager, Live Ramp, Adobe Audience Manager, Google and Facebook.
- Experience with multiple digital marketing channels (i.e. Paid Search, Display, Email, Affiliates, Social and Mobile platforms, as well as Web Properties)
- Proven ability to structure marketing tests (A/B, multivariate) and execute tests accurately.
- Strong quality control mindset. Ability to identify data issues and troubleshoot root causes
- Ability to provide solutions to solve complex data problems.