- Marketing Manager
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- campaign performance
- customer experience
- customer research
A leading fintech company is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is a passionate go-getter, loves understanding customer needs and pain points, enjoys influencing the product roadmap to deliver for the customer, and is always looking for new ways to improve the customer experience.
You will be the expert on the company’s customer and their needs, how to most effectively message the right solutions for them, and how to improve their customer experience in a constantly evolving way. You will develop the strategy and work with teams to execute programs and campaigns that drive acquisition and retention for the company’s brand of personal finance products. You will continue to pursue a test-and-learn mindset for ongoing improvement.
- Be the expert on and advocate for the customer; understand customer needs, market context and competition
- Develop effective messaging with differentiated value propositions that resonates with users
- Drive primary qualitative, quantitative research and rapid experimentation methods to uncover customer insights to validate and influence the product features, customer experience and drive business decisions
- Drive current and future market and positioning opportunities, including new features, offerings, line up revisions, and business models
- Develop and drive the promotional strategy and calendar; drive marketing campaign creative and calendar by working with Designers and coordinating across Channel Owners
- Partner closely with Product Management and the Marketing teams to develop strategy, influence product roadmaps and advocate for experiences that drive customer consideration and performance results.
- Partner with the Care team to understand customer feedback and needs.
- Deliver on growth targets leveraging data-backed ideas, flawless execution, and working across product, marketing, and sales
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, including deep expertise in end-to-end Product Marketing supporting product and marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution
- Strategic storyteller and passionate and curious about understanding the customers to increase user acquisition
- Passion for developing the positioning and messaging for different customer journeys.
- Customer-focused and tenacious about understanding customer needs, behaviors, mindsets and attitudes to uncover the biggest customer needs
- Data-driven and comfortable with marketing analytics; campaign performance, market sizing, business case development, CAC, LTV etc.
- Consumer/customer research experience – must have hands-on experience conducting the research.
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment
- High energy, deep curiosity, “can do” positive attitude, results and solution-oriented mindset with strong desire to test, learn, and execute on learnings
- Experience and interest in personal investing
- MBA a plus
Location: Menlo Park, CA (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full time
Pay Range: $130K – 160K (DOE)
Submit resume to