SQL Developer - Chicago, IL - Full time perm $125-145K
Hybris - 2-3 says on-site per week in downtown Chicago
Must be a T-SQL expert
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust, and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with the development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in the design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, and release notes. Individual contributor.
- Exciting opportunity to work as part of a global team with a focus on US billing technology.
- The successful candidate will be expected to liaise with both technical and business colleagues globally at locations in India, Dublin, New York, and Chicago.
- Working directly with application stakeholders and business partners to automate the billing processes and provide analytics for client billing processes.
- Delivering across our billing platforms utilizing TSQL, .Net, Angular, and Tableau technologies.
- Delivering solutions in a fast-paced agile environment working to deliver initiative projects to enhance our platforms.
- Must have a minimum of 5 + years of experience with TSQL databases.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in agile delivery.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ETL tools such as SQL server SSIS
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience of in JIRA, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Financial Services experience in back-office operations is desirable.
- Nice to have experience with.Net/Angular.
- Nice to have. experience with BI tools such as tableau.