- Ab Initio
- Perl Scripting
- Unix Server
- data warehouses
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com
Title- Abinitio ETL and database modelling Developer
Location- Tampa FL
- 6+ years’ experience in software development and 5+ years of experience in Finance or Product Control industry is a must.
- Strong knowledge of ETL methodology with 6+ years of experience in Ab Initio tool kit (GDE, Control Centre, Metadata Hub, Meta Programming, Graphs, Plans, Real Time Component like Call Web Service, etc..), Strong hands on Multifile system level programming, debugging and optimization skill.
- Hands on experience in developing complex ETL applications.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS – Oracle, with ability to write complex SQL needed to investigate and analyze data issues, SQL tuning, writing packages, triggers, functions, and procedures
- Strong in UNIX Shell/Perl Scripting.
- Strong Unix Server space optimization, debugging skill set
- Proven 5+ years of experience in working with complex data warehouses.
LTIMindtree is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, military service, handicap or disability or history of handicap or disability, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, union affiliation, affectional or sexual orientation or preference, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, except where such considerations are bona fide occupational qualifications permitted by law