- New Product Development
- Product Owner
- e - commerce
The present online travel market situation in Canada presents us with an outstanding opportunity for growth and market dominance. CheapOair.ca is seeking a Product Manager position with strong e-commerce product knowledge to support our fast-growing Owner will lead the product developmentandthe product performance, analytics,andcontent implementation for Canadian websites. This individual will be responsible for driving growth in customer conversion, profitability,acquisition,andcustomer satisfaction. This role will offer the opportunity todefineandexecute aroadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback,and businessanalytics in the travel product space. KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The role will also include the following responsibilities:
Key Responsibility Area:
Key Responsibility Area:
- Innovation & New Product Development Duties:
- Create and maintain a product roadmap and ensure it is aligned with the company’s quarterly initiatives that support our business goals.
- Provide Market intelligence and work closely with the Supplier Relations teams to obtain competitive content for CheapOair Canada
- Maintain FR website content relevant to the market, conduct adhoc check on FR website and work closely with the translation vendor
- Drive innovation & assessment of new product opportunities for the brand or product areas.
- Communicate with internal and external partners/customers for new product development.
- Prioritize items in the product backlog with the tech team.
- Manage the journey of development items through the entire life cycle, from conception to launch.
- Ensure that all items are properly tested and meet acceptance criteria before launch.
- After release, measure the success of the released item and whether it met business projections and goals.
- Communicate to all stakeholders the success or learning of each product launched
- Collaborate with and guide all teams daily (technology, marketing & PR, FDA, Operations, Supplier Relations, Finance) to ensure business and product goals are being met.
- Review performance metrics & ensure optimal site performance for the brand daily (e.g. Google analytics, Monitis, server reports, Hotjar, flight failures, EOD, etc).
- Ensure regular competitive price analysis on all marketing channels in Canada.
- Identify and report threats (including bugs) to the brand to all relevant departments and help to troubleshoot solutions.
- Make suggestions to the marketing team on the performance of marketing sources, newsletter content, and new marketing opportunities in the market.
- Ensure that the overall quality of the site (Look/feel) and content from airlines are being maintained.
- Collaborate with legal for all legal or compliance issues new or existing features on the site.
- Report to key stakeholders on the status of the brand
- 7+ years of hands-on product development—strategy, analysis, and day-to-day product ownership and ideation.
- Have deep e-commerce knowledge of what makes a great online travel brand in Canada because you’ve done this before, e.g. experience at a premium e-commerce company.
- Fluent in French
- Ability to juggle the needs of multiple audience segments and develop strategic product plans for each of them.
- Excellent at communicating and collaborating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders to build great products.
- Possess an innate desire to collect, synthesize, and analyze data to inform your strategy.
- Fluent in Agile principles and methodology.