- Business software
- Problem solving
Senior C# .NET Core DeveloperConnect Search, LLC Greater Chicago Area (Hybrid) Chicago Loop or Oakbrook IL!
Application Services Developer 2 Sr/Lead role
Must Haves- C# .NET, Angular, Azure suite, Microservice (SOA)
Must be team player- no loan wolfs
Codes, tests, maintain, and documents computer programs, working under limited supervision. Creates reports and associated database stored procedures. Design solutions, and mentor junior developers, and work with senior technologist in the support of business applications.
• Identify and/or resolve technical issues (troubleshooting).
• Investigates operational or systematic problems and user queries arising during day to day running and provides solutions to them.
• Programming ability in the .Net platform, the C# language, and SSRS.
• Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture, Event Sourcing, Microservices and complex programming concepts like Multi-Threading, Socket programming, and COM class library.
• Performs specialized programming tasks requiring a high degree of technical proficiency in such areas as database, data communications, and the client-server architecture.
• Codes, tests, and documents with .Net, C#, NoSQL, and MS-SQL according to systems standards.
• Document and communicate technical requirements and issues to product vendors.
• Deploy features and functions of product to the client's store environment.
• Effectively communicate store status and support issues.
• Familiarity with Azure App Services, APIs, Web Services and AngularJS.
• Able to operate independently with little guidance.
• Must be a continuous learner and enjoy working in team environment.
• Prepares reports outlining systems or revisions.
• Experience using Entity Framework or any equivalent ORM tool.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD). Experience using Test Automation tools like Selenium and Jasmine/Karma.
• Experience with code packaging using TFS and automated release tools like TFS Build and Release Management, Jenkins or Gulp is preferred.
• Identify and resolve technical issues and effectively communicate store status and support issues.
• Bachelor of Science in the discipline of Information Technology
• 7+ years of software application development (ASP.Net/C#)
• Intermediate experience with AngularJS
• Advanced experience in MVC
• Web Services
• Web API
• Prior experience with Cloud (Azure, AWS) highly desired
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all positions at