Access Technical Staffing is conducting a search for a Data Scientist
This is a direct hire/full time/hybrid (three days onsite/two remote) position located in Boca Raton, Florida with a one of our best clients, a well-established, stable, multi-billion-dollar firm ($25 billion in assets) offering outstanding benefits...22 days of PTO, medical/dental/vision (start day 1 of employment), 401K with a great match plan, PLUS an excellent bonus program that has averaged over 20% for many years.
(Local candidates with ship or US permanent residency are encouraged to apply. We are not able to consider candidates on any kind of work visas)
Reporting to the VP of Artificial Intelligence, you will be involved in the company’s transformation journey to develop and deploy data-driven, data science enabled solutions across multiple business verticals, as it implements its Artificial Intelligence vision. Responsibilities include data discovery, exploratory analysis, integration, transformation (wrangling, scaling, etc.), algorithm selection and experimentation, model tuning and solution deployment.
They are looking for at least 2 years of professional experience in Data Science including
- Master’s degree in data science, machine learning, or similar field
- 2 plus years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Python, SQL and MS Office Applications
- Knowledge and experience in statistical, data mining, AI and machine learning techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, clustering, etc.
- Preferred experience includes:
- autoML and auto data science tools (e.g., Dataiku’s DSS is highly preferred)
- AWS machine learning stack and AWS data pipelines and related services (Sagemaker, EC2, S3, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Familiarity with deep learning packages and deep learning architectures (such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, NLP techniques, CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, Transformers, etc.)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., Qlik, Tableau, PowerBi)
- Application development (full stack, emphasis on UI)