Clover Consulting has an excellent client in Lansing, MI in need of multiple Software Testers. This is a MOSTLY REMOTE position with only occasional onsite work required in Lansing, MI. Term of this contract position is 12 months, but there is a very good chance of multi-year extensions.
This candidate will be part of a cross-functional team made up of a Project Manager, a Scrum Master, a Business Analyst, a Functional SME, Web Developers, Data Conversion Developers, Software Testers, a Technical Writer, Organizational Change Management Lead, and a Trainer. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with programmers, analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users, operations, other State agencies and the private sector.
- Follows Agile methodologies to develop and execute test cases for system, integration, and performance testing
- Performs data ingestion testing and data distribution testing
- Performs automated testing, writes test cases, and validates test case traceability to acceptance criteria
- Identifies quality user stories to validate the ability to clearly test acceptance criteria
- Assists with the creation of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Plans and additional customer-facing documentation.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements
- Must be able to work independently
- 2+ Years’ Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- 2+ Years’ Experience testing Software Applications
- 2+ Years’ Experience designing, developing, and executing Automated Testing
- 2+ Years’ Experience with all phases of SDLC
- 2+ Years’ Experience working on projects employing Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical study
- 1+ Years’ Experience with State Government/Public Health business areas
- Experience working with business partners to proactively identify value add solutions
- Experience with Analytical Tools