Vega Consulting Solutions is staffing a full-time position for our direct Pharma/Biotech Client. based in Cambridge, Mass. The Data Analyst should have a background working within Pharma or Biotech - working with Marketing or Commercial Data.
Remote based opportunity - may have to travel to Corporate office located in Cambridge, Mass.
Only candidates eligible for fulltime employment will be considered for this role.
- REQUIRED: Pharma and/or biotech industry experience, with an emphasis on commercial organizations.
- Must have experience with architecting business reporting and analytics initiatives for Commercial/Pharma Business Teams that will support the development of Enterprise data platforms.
- Must have experience in collaborating with Commercial business stakeholders across sales operations such as digital marketing, global strategic pricing teams and diverse stakeholders to translate business and technical strategies into data- driven solutions
- Required: Experience in developing Commercial analytics, reporting, data lake / warehouse strategy, and digital strategy
- BS/MS degree
- 10+ years of data / business / systems analysis.
- Lead and execute large, complex projects to completion
- Develop process maps, visualize as-is and to-be processes, and propose creative solutions to business needs
- Apply information privacy, data security, and confidentiality standards
- Experience with development of strategic plans and long-range roadmaps
- Experience managing or working with tools such as: Snowflake, Tableau, Veeva Network, Power BI, and AWS
- Ability to work effectively with matrixed and global teams
- Ability to build relationships with business partners and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to negotiate conflict and solve problems.
If your background matches this job description, please reference Job #KC 13187 DA. We look forward to connect with you!