About UVS Infotech:
UVS Infotech is Laurel, Maryland based, IT System Integrator with expertise in Emerging Technologies:
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, Identity & Access Management, Identity Proofing
ServiceNow Helpdesk Manager
- Responsible for all contact center system, application, and infrastructure functionality.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Monitoring ticket volume and performance metrics while supporting the team in exceeding expectations, including corrective action if necessary.
- Oversight of overall health of tickets in platform with audit reports to hold agents and managers accountable for aging tickets etc.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers.
- Establish and implement ITIL standards.
- Promote continuous improvement of Tier 1 support.
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved, or FAQs can be provided to customer to ease in troubleshooting.
- Ensure Escalation and resolution of software issues to the responsible IT team.
- Define team goals and lead staff to achieving desired results, and while being accountable for team performance
- Report back to the core mgmt. team any key updates, decisions needed, issues/risks, etc.
- Compare current business practices with emerging technology and recommend relevant process enhancements and products that anticipate or complement corporate direction
- ServiceNow subject matter expert, and ability to implement modules and other third-party integrations and applications used within the environment to ServiceNow
- Meet with key customers to understand tool adoption, usage and defines recommended action plans
- Participate in program strategy to help evaluate new ideas and demands against platform suitability and priority
- Find opportunities to build lasting value and improved business user efficiency
- Ability to influence all key technical decisions, providing options with pros, cons, and risks, throughout the program delivery process.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in utilizing ITIL compliant service desk tools, including ServiceNow.
- Practical knowledge and experience in the creation and maintenance of technical knowledgebase documentation and tools.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices. ITIL Foundations Certification preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or Engineering or a minimum eight years equivalent work experience
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification and ITIL Certification is preferred
- Ability to communicate sophisticated topics to an audience of variable technical skill sets and experience interacting with clients at multiple levels
- Understanding of key technologies integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, ODBC, SFTP, Azure AD etc.Windows 10, Bit locker
- Experienced configuring and improving all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when vital
- Experienced managing a service desk