Description of Responsibilities:
Harmonics has an immediate opening for a senior Oracle Developer to support our client's Federal IT Payroll and HR systems data. In this role, the Oracle Developer will develop enhancements and maintain day-to-day, payroll operations for legacy packages/stored procedures, update legacy database PL/SQL code based on new requirements, develop new packages/procedures/triggers to support client requests, perform data queries/analysis, assist in database administration, and assist front-end developers and data analysts as needed from the database.
This role is 100% remote and funded for a multi-year contract.
- Experience with the following Oracle products: Oracle Forms, Oracle PL/SQL packages, Oracle HTTP-based web reports, Oracle UTI packages, Oracle REST Data Services, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Application Framework
- Web Services (Simple Object Access Protocol [SOAP] and Representational State Transfer [REST] based)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of Federal Payroll/HR data subject matter expertise
- 2 years of experience supporting Oracle-based federal HR & Payroll solutions
- Proficiency in the Microsoft (MS) Office Suite
- C#, .NET