- Technical Project Manager
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Duration: 12+ months contract
• High energy, change oriented
• 7-10+ years of Project Management experience, using Agile methodologies, preferably in SAFE.
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
• Demonstrated experience building platform roadmaps and effectively interpreting platform objectives and outcomes; as well as challenges and supporting the team in delivering innovative solutions.
• Deep understanding of all aspects of platform capabilities, with a demonstrated consistent record of growing responsibility.
• Ability to learn new technologies and exploit them to their highest potential.
• Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development teams to deliver Technology solutions on time, on budget, and to specification.
• PMI, Scrum Master, Release Train Certification is helpful.
• Drive program, release level and platform roadmap improvements and standardization activities using SAFE as the primary framework.
• Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities across scrum teams, solving and where needed, raising expectations.
• Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across third parties, colleagues, and Business Product Managers.
• Ability to get industry leading solutions to market efficiently and effectively with a consistent track record of working independently and making key decisions on projects.
• Confirmed ability to balance change in dynamic, ambiguous environment and ability to influence without direct authority among peers and with leaders
• Influence team members with innovative changes and platform/process improvements by challenging status quo and demonstrating risk taking; while mentoring/guiding team members to success.