Hybrid work environment: Monday and Friday work from home.
Salary plus bonus.
Client: United States based national company that designs, manufactures and sells electrical and electronic products for commercial and residential construction and industrial applications and also provides IT infrastructure, software solutions and equipment to the utilities industry employing over 20,000.
This role is responsible for IT support services for benefits and payroll work streams and act as an experienced, senior level liaison between the business leaders and the rest of the enterprise IT team. The position will work directly with the benefits and payroll business owners to define and execute user, system, and project requirements for new and existing applications and will lead IT related initiatives partnering with internal it developers and third-party vendors.
- Lead and execute support ticket intake and resolution process for benefits and payroll systems
- study and understand the mapping between HRIS and benefits and payroll systems integration.
- lead issue resolution meetings on benefits and payroll integration files with business process owners and third-party vendors
- Collaborate with internal IT developers and third-party vendor technical team on development for integration error resolution.
- Document business needs and determine development impact to current system processing.
- Accountable for Integration file feed error resolution and ensuring the Integration are supported on day-to-day basis.
- Lead and execute testing of Integration file issue resolutions collaborating with business analysts and third-party vendor teams.
- Lead and execute business case intake process for new benefits and payroll systems integrations with HRIS.
- Work with users in defining user, system, and project requirements for new and existing applications.
- Identify system enhancements, document business needs, and determine development impact to current system processing.
- Play a key role in the planning, testing, documenting and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
- Act as functional lead on creating new Integration file feeds design and mapping between HRIS and third-party vendor applications.
- Write functional design specifications for new integration/ file feeds.
- Accountable for successful implementation on new integration.
- Collaborate with Internal IT developers and third-party vendor technical team on development for new benefits integration between HRIS and third-party vendor applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business.
- 5 8+ years experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration.
- Ability to work in onshore/ offshore support model.
- Hands-on experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central data loads.
- 7 years experience with third party integrations design.
- 5 years experience with Health & Welfare Benefits system integration.
- 5 years experience with Retirements Benefits systems integration.
- 5 years experience with Payroll systems integration.
- Experience with CPI integration middleware.
- Ability to maintain and monitor multiple business activities working with business owners and developers.
- Experience with SuccessFactors Integration Center.
- Familiarity with SF API integration.
- Good familiarity with software development processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex information to IT/application peers, business teams, and senior management
- Familiarity with ADP Payroll, Ceridian Dayforce Payroll, or Revolution Payroll is a plus.