LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com.
Salary :- $120k/annum - $140k/annum + benefits
Location:- Irvine, CA - Hybrid
- Sr. Dot Net Core with React Developer with 8+ years of experience
- More than 8 yrs of work experience in Dot Net technology
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Proficient in C# .NET
- Proficient in ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and Web API
- Experience with .NET Core and Microservices
- Experience with LINQ, Generics, Lambda expressions, extension methods, attributes
- Experience with ReactJS & Redux
- Experience with ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Experience with IoC containers e.g., Autofac, Unity, MEF, Ninject
- Experience with Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST
- Experience with Unit testing using mock objects
- Experience with Design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with SQL Server and the SQL language
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Agile Management Tools (i.e., Confluence, JIRA, VersionOne)
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (i.e., TFS, GIT)
- Familiar with Memory management, performance tuning and profiling
How will you grow?
Role-based Training programs
Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional.
We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed.
Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI.
What's in it for you?
Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, PTO & 401(k)
Roll over vacation days
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Rewards and recognition programs
Innovative and collaborative company culture
LTIMindtree is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, military service, handicap or disability or history of handicap or disability, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, union affiliation, affectional or sexual orientation or preference, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, except where such considerations are bona fide occupational qualifications permitted by law.