Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Tableau Role :
The Application Development Programmer Analyst for Reporting will be part of the ICG organization. The team is responsible for delivering regulatory and Operational reporting. Focused primarily on driving execution on an initiative aimed at uplifting program and project management holistically across ICG org.
Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, driven and looking to build a career in a fast-paced market environment at a top brokerage firm. The Analyst will be tasked with leading and controlling the production of various risk metrics related to Reporting.
• Hands on with Tableau for Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards in Tableau.
• Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
• Fine-tuned SQL Queries for maximum efficiency and performance.
• Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
• Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
• Creating visualizations for the data extracted with the help of BI Tools
• Finding the key areas of automation to make the business processes smooth
• Develop and present findings and engage with stakeholders to support data driven insights and decision-making
• Develop ad hoc reporting/Self Service platform with appropriate controls over manual, semi-automated and automated reporting functions for senior management and stakeholder.
• Implement emerging analytics and impactful visualization approaches and technologies to tell complex stories
• Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., Business & Function Risk/ Control Leads, analytics and reporting managers across Major Global Bank), including working effectively with internal audit
• Provide support on other key initiatives and requirements to deliver regulatory transformational change at the Major Global Bank
• 7+ years of experience in enterprise BI development
• 5 years of hand on experience with Tableau
• Good to have a knowledge on Other BI Tools, Analytical reporting and data functions
• Experience in relational databases Oracle, Sybase, MongoDB experience in managing unstructured data
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
• Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
• Strong Analytical and communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: