IIJABEADARPAFCCgrant writingtelecommunicationsdocket managementregulatoryfixed wireline broadband networksRegulatory Grant AdministrationGrant Administration
- Interpret, summarize and communicate local, state and federal broadband grant program guiding principles, rules and regulation.
- Ensure compliance of local, state and federal broadband grant program rules.
- Communicate with state broadband grant administrators as needed for clarification of rules, requirements and processes.
- Research and analyze internal and external data needed to prepare responses to broadband grant applications.
- Prepare strategically written responses to broadband grant opportunities, including Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal and grant applications. Coordinate with other internal Company Teams to obtain information as needed.
- Compile and submit broadband grant applications.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive information in response to internal and external inquiries related to broadband grant opportunities and submissions.
- Strong telecommunications background with 3+ years of regulatory experience in docket management or compliance are required.
- Knowledge of fixed wireline broadband networks.
- Strong online research skills.
- Ability to interpret, summarize and communicate complex documents, rules and regulations, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to clearly communicate matters of a technical nature and turn ‘raw information’ into well-articulated written content.
- Strategic and data analysis skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to independently develop and manage processes and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and overlapping deadlines simultaneously.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and as a team..
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in broadband-specific grant writing and knowledge of IIJA, BEAD, ARPA and FCC programs a plus.