Randstad Technologies is looking for a motivated entry level Technical Support specialist to support an enterprise level client. A successful candidate will have strength in their ability to spot trends, problem solve and create scalable solutions to help advance the mission of the organization in an AI based software environment.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Function as an IT support person, handling and managing the IT assets of Cognizant
- Position is expected to perform IT resource management related tasks such as asset tracking, installation and provisioning of IT assets to end users
- This role also includes maintaining asset inventory and troubleshooting laptops/printers/Video Conference /Smart and Cisco IP phone issues and providing remote support to users if necessary
-This position will coordinate with other IT team members
- Location engineers will handle VIP requests (AVP + associate's) on priority which will be raised via Remedy /Email /Call (to EUCS /IT Leads /Managers)
- In Scope Assets: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, Surface Pro, Basic support on MPS Printer and Scanner, Vnet, Smartphones, Apple Devices and Surface pro (Cognizant provided) Tandberg VC device, LAN port, Wi-Fi)
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.