Job Title: Pega Developer (CSSA/CLSA)
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Addison, TX/Charlotte, NC/New Jersey
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets. For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of Pega hand on experience in delivery of large enterprise complex solutions.
- Must have strong communication skills to discuss and understand various business processes.
- Pega 8.x, Pega PRPC guardrails and sound understanding of all Pega PRPC features.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise class structure, complex workflows and design patterns.
- Strong experience in Case management, data modeling, Integrations, Agents and performance fine tuning.
- Strong in UX/UI design expertise and UI guardrails
- In-depth knowledge of Pega Upgrades, Server Configurations and trouble shooting
- Must have exposure Agile development and its delivery model.
- Should be able to provide estimates/sizing for high level requirements.
- Packaging and Deployment.
- Database Modeling, SQL query Optimization.
- Exposure to Oracle SQL queries.
- 3 - 5 years of hands on experience working as a Pega Developer.
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications.
- Ability to work within Safe Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Concepts.
- Ability to understand and work using CICD Technologies such as Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, XLR, SonarCube.
- Ability to understand Testing Automation Technologies such as Selenium, Tosca.
- Experience with Rally and JIRA tools is a plus.
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture.
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks and Regards