DSA is looking to hire a results-oriented Business Analyst who can work as a Technical Project Manager 3 day per week on site at the Pentagon and 2 days remote/telework. This employee must be able to demonstrates excellent problem solving and communication skills to work on our team.
The work schedule is 8 hours a day Monday - Friday. Employee must work MilTech Core Hours 9-3 ET with earlier start or stop time arranged with supervisor. This role will require working in a Hybrid capacity that is 3 days per week on-site at the Pentagon and 2 days remote per week.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading technical projects in support of customer requirements.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint Online
- Project management experience including requirements gathering, customer engagement, and formal documentation of efforts
- Experience defining and communicating customer requirements
- Experience working with SharePoint 2016/2019 and/or SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office skills especially PowerPoint and Teams required
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance required! If you do not have one, you must eligible for the obtaining one and DSA can support you if you are .
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- Serve as the primary liaison, embedded in the customer organization, with MilTech Solutions for all services and products.
- Have a detailed understanding of and visibility across all products and services and how they are being utilized within the MilTech customer base. Be cognizant of existing and emerging customer business challenges.
- Utilize traditional and agile project management methodologies to lead and participate incustomer efforts.
- Develop pros, cons, analysis of alternatives and recommendation briefings to the customer. Perform analysis based on business requirements and detailed examination of solutions available in the MilTech portfolio, across the MilTech customer base, and other sources.
- Meet with customers regularly to translate business needs into development requirements, and work with internal MilTech divisions to implement requirements as needed.
- Coordinate all internal MilTech activities as an advocate for the customer, providing a "single face to the customer across all capability sets.
- Track MilTech and customer project efforts. Provide regular detailed project information on performance and schedule to stakeholders through Microsoft Project and related project management tools
- Provide status reports
Meet with customers regularly to ensure products are being used effectively and develop methods to increase usage and positive mission impact and return on investment across all capabilities.
- Understand Knowledge Management principles of tacit and explicit knowledge collection techniques to best advise customers.
- Understand statutory records management and policy in order to assist the customer implement and sustain the Army Records Management functions
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2019/SPO support at Site Owner or Site Collection Administrator (SCA) level
- Provide Microsoft Project Web Administrator level support for MS Project efforts
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority DSA is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. DSA will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date and show proof of vaccination on the first day of employment along with all I9 required forms. Approved Waivers are permitted. Any medical records are only to be provided via instruction from HR and with approval from DSA management for any access to customer facilities.